Ways You Can Help
• Send us your new or used sturdy sandals today.
• Donate towards shipping sandals to India.
• Bring sandals on your next trip to India!
• Donate the cost of a pair of sandals for a child ($10-$39). We’ll buy a used or new pair, depending on the amount you donate. Please call us if you’d like to donate funds.
Here’s How to Donate Sandals for Children in India.
• Sturdy sandals only! (No shoes.)
• Send only durable, well-made, hard wearing sandals such as Tevas, Deckers, Keen’s, Chacos, Ahnu Tilden, Columbia, Mephisto, The North Face kids. (There may be other brands, let us know.)
• Smaller sizes please (no larger than men’s size 9). Toddler sizes are much needed, too.
Send sandals to:
Seva Sandals, 14618 Tyler Foote Rd., Suite 12, Nevada City, CA 95959.
Thank you for helping better the quality of life for a child in need
Saving sandals, Saving feet, Saving lives.
The mission of this non-profit organization is to provide protective footwear to children in India, that they can maintain quality of life and prevent soil-transmitted diseases and infection.